Magic Lantern's Enrollment and Fee Schedule
For families interested in applying to Magic Lantern for a typical September entrance:
- Magic Lantern will host an Open House in the month of January each year. Interested families will be able to meet our teachers and learn more about our program at that time.
- Parents will also be invited to schedule a brief classroom observation during January or February.
- New student applications, along with a $50 application fee, are due by February 28.
- Magic Lantern typically notifies families of their enrollment status at the beginning of April and finalizes fall enrollment by early June.
- Any enrollment slots open during the school year will be filled from the existing waiting pool.
The following rates are for the 2017-2018 school year; tuition is subject to a 3-6% annual increase.
Full-Day Program (includes morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack)
5 days/week $1,490
4 days/week $1,190
3 days/week $930
Morning (5 days a week) $800 includes morning snack and lunch
Afternoon (5 days a week) $690 includes afternoon snack
*Depending on availability, we may also offer 3 or 4 days per week in the half-day program, but preference is given to families wanting 5 days per week (Inquire about tuition costs with Director).
At the time of enrollment, tuition is due for the child’s first and last months at Magic Lantern. This will cover tuition for your child’s last month, given that you provide the school with a minimum of 30 days notice when canceling enrollment. Please contact us for more information.
Scholarship and Subsidy program assistance
If you are seeking tuition assistance or scholarship support for your child to attend Magic Lantern, please follow the following link to see if you qualify for public assistance. Then contact the Director for further information and a scholarship application. Our goal is to make sure families receive high quality care for their children while still maintaining our budget.